Our Analysts Can Normalize Your IP Data
- Our analysts clean and normalize the IP address data for your organization.
- High-touch process ensures accurate data and a smooth transition for your provisioning workflow
Prep work before IPAM, DNS or IPv6 deployment
One of the most daunting projects for any IPAM or DNS deployment is simply normalizing your data. This can involve concatenating spreadsheets, other databases, router configurations and even text files.
Chances are you have your hands full with running your network and 6connect’s Data Normalization Services can help.
Our Analysts are Data Cleanup Pros
Our Data Analysts are standing by to help you with the dirty work and keep you focused on the data that actually needs to be cleaned up. A typical engagement goes like this:
1) We have a call with your team and the Lead Data Analyst assigned to you. We review the data sources you have to work with, and what your timeline for implementation is. Don’t worry about the data “condition” we can help with typos, overlapping IP blocks, etc.
2) We get all the data sources together and create a centralized repository for you to verify. We even highlight the records that had problems, so you can focus on the data that needs to be fixed.
3) To verify the data cleanliness, we import all of your contact data along with the matched IP blocks to your private 6connect instance. You can add as many users as you wish for viewing and working with your data.
4) With your cleaned up data in a verified state, you can now download it to CSV, or you can simply continue using your private 6connect instance to continue managing your IP and DNS information. 6connect can even import your hosted instance data to your own private instance if you wish.
If data quality is something you have had on your wish list – it’s time to make it a reality.