- Flexible DHCP Control platform that doesn't require replacing your current infrastructure and works with your current provisioning systems
- Integrated version control for DHCP Configurations and native multi-tenancy for provisioning across teams - supports ISC and Cisco Prime Network Registrar.
The ProVision DHCP Controller Module is a carrier grade approach to DHCP that maintains uptime without sacrificing performance or security for enterprises and service providers. With an easy to use GUI, powerful API and support for ISC and Cisco PNR, Service Providers and Enterprises get an integrated solution for provisioning, while integrating their current environments with a path to the future.
- Support redundant DHCP capabilities (ISC and Cisco PNR) with multiple failover scenarios
- Built in logging provides history per IP and Device via searchable interface (accessible via REST API, syslog output or GUI)
- DHCPv6 support
- Multiple authentication options for integration (LDAP, RADIUS, API, etc.)
- Built-in offsite backups (optional) for additional compliance requirements
- Can work with existing DHCP infrastructure or greenfield builds
- Role-based permissions for simple administration delegation
- Optional workflow modules available for end-to-end provisioning tasks
- Complete integration with IPAM and DNS Controller Modules gives you flexible administration options based on your requirements
- GUI based management system integrated with ProVision IPAM, DNS Controller and Resource Manager solutions, enables comprehensive provisioning and management of network addresses and assets across datacenters and customers
- Centralized configuration management for DHCP server(s) with version control and easy file comparisons
- Safely automate business processes for provisioning without impacting technical workflows (Optional)