6connect’s Peering Manager is unique in the industry and is currently the only solution of its kind used in production environments and international peering exchanges.
- Peering Exchange Management and direct interfaces with Exchange Router
- Imports peer groups (IPv4 and IPv6) from existing routers and sends out peering requests on your behalf
- Updates ASN information for contact data, manages ASN at IRR Filtering, and finds missing sessions per ASN and Exchange
- Configures peering sessions automatically and sends down session information and alerts to NMS
- Monitors BGP peering session state globally
- Routers supported: Cisco (including IOS XR), Juniper, Brocade, and Force10
ProVision peering automation allows for streamlined management of peering connections and identification of peering opportunities for your ASN. We use data from your routing infrastructure and exchange points to generate peering request lists based on the criteria you specify. Depending on the level of integration, we can automate session turn-ups as well as route discovery to optimize your peering strategy. Our solution functions as a standalone installation or can integrate seamlessly with an 6connect ProVision deployment.