With ProVision’s global Resource Manager that understands complex hierarchies and their metadata, you can tie in global permissions along with your provisioning workflows. From IP addresses, to Contacts or DNS zones and DHCP scopes, Assets can finally have complete integration with all of your network infrastructure elements – all in one interface, across all of your datacenters or PoPs. 6connect ProVision ’s Resource Management foundation will allow you to accurately track and view your assets in real time, building customizable views that are intricately tied to your provisioning data and any other metadata you care to store.
- Container based system is adaptable to any data model
- Create unlimited custom object types with unlimited custom fields – API or GUI
- Real-time global search for easy tracking
- Manage IP information (IPv4 and IPV6) with address validation
- Manage DNS/hostname information with automated forward and reverse zone updates
- Integrated permissions for complex environments and user scenarios
- API allows integration with other OSS/BSS systems for additional automation of provisioning workflows
- Track physical and virtual datacenter elements on a global scale, including cross-connects, datacenters, servers, contracts, virtual interfaces – or define your own.
- Assign network resources on the fly to any resource, any where with ProVision tags