DNS Zone Administration
- One of the most common use cases is DNS Zone administration.
- You have a DNS platform, but for some reason, you still spend time using the command line or clunky GUI based tools and homegrown scripts.
ProVision changes this up, we give you a turn key portal, built-in version control and RFC validation for zone data, RESTful API and vendor agnostic.
What else can ProVision do?
DNS Group Management
- Admins can create DNS Server groups and then assign users, permissions and zones to them. DNS Groups can also contain server specific data for more advanced environments. With ProVision, you can support a more intelligent DNS environment without having to introduce other management platforms – we work with what is already in place.
Active Zone Auditing and Management
- With DNS Zones, the data is only as good as your last dig. ProVision understands this and provides automatic validation and error checking for zones to ensure data integrity.
- ProVision delivers easy to use rollback and version control features that have GUI and API functionality.
- Automation and Scheduling options: ProVision allows users to schedule zone pushes along with automating various elements of the DNS provisioning process.
- New for 2018, the Approvals Module now allows for zone/record submissions to take place where they are queued and approved by designated administrators. Only then can DNS changes go live in the approved manner.