6connect latest iteration of ProVision Suite, version 5, brings about some revolutionary new features that address provisioning automation for service providers as well as enterprises. All provided in a package that is easy to deploy and integrate with – whether you use the 6connect cloud, or deploy ProVision behind the firewall.
The old spreadsheet and appliance-centric way of managing and controlling networks, IPAM, DNS, DNSSEC, and DHCP is no longer efficient in today’s integrated IPv4/IPv6 world. Now it’s about integration, scalability and efficiency as operational teams grow and your customers expand.
- Global resource hierarchies with object-based permissions (supports RADIUS, LDAP)
- Track cross-connects to virtual interfaces using unlimited custom fields and resource types
- Integration with core IPAM, DNS functions to accommodate your workflows
- Native support for IPv4 and IPv6 with no workflow changes
- Manages allocations and assignments – even for overlapping IP ranges
- Global real-time search and integration with ARIN and RIPE RIRs for SWIP/RPSL updates
- External DNS/DNSSEC and DHCP management from a single integrated interface
- Multi-server/format support with built-in RFC validation
- Use your existing infrastructure (ISC BIND/DHCPD, Secure64, DynECT and PowerDNS)
Web Service API
- Built-in API request generator for easy development integration testing
- Per user API key management with no user limits
- Complete documentation including SDK